Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Navigation fixed and Slideshow

• Felix
    • Rocketeer

Navigation fixed and Slideshow

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hello
      I am currently creating a new layout for a website. (Gantry5 and Joomla 3.8.3)
      I have 2 questions about the header (navigation) and the slideshow.
      the navigation is fixed. How can I reduce the area when scrolling?
      (see Secure Tab demo URL)
      Is it possible to insert additional HTML buttons in the slideshow? (Modul "Fotogalerie Particle-Slideshow")
      (In the description area - see also demo website.
      All access data are in the Secure tab.

Thank you.
      Regards Felix
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Navigation fixed and Slideshow

• 1. That's a third-party fixed header atom - so you might be better asking them for support.
      2. Add "no margin" and "no padding" block variations to the logo particle to remove the space around it - that will make the header less tall.
      3. Yes to add more buttons but them in the slideshow description for each iterm in the slideshow (html).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Felix
    • Rocketeer

• Hi Mark, thanks for your answer.

To 2. I have set

To 3. here I have set in the first slider an HTML code. Unfortunately, the link does not work.
      Can you look again here:

Regards Felix
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, I've just realised that the slider is a third-party particle too. Rockettheme does not provide support for third-party products - contact the developer of the particle for assistance.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds