Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Updating Gantry

• Updating Gantry

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • When I try to update Gantry from 5.4.18 to 5.4.19 the proces deactivate the "System - Gantry 5" plugin and Gantry is not updated.
      I tried several times and the same result.
      I give you login in the secure tab
    • Regards

Rudy Madsen
      ecase.dk
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Updating Gantry

• It looks like you have a permissions issue making the folder not writeable.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Updating Gantry

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to rudymadsen, moderators and administrators
    • Regards

Rudy Madsen
      ecase.dk
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok I found it - your Gantry 5 main.js file had an owner/group of 0/0 instead of 1020/1009 like the rest of your files and folders.

I corrected this and then the installation completed successfully.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: rudymadsen

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Updating Gantry

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • Hi Mark,
      I have now the same issue with another website. Is there something I can do my self?
    • Regards

Rudy Madsen
      ecase.dk
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • Yes, use ftp to check all the files and folders (starting with the file I mentioned above) and if you find the owner/group is incorrect just remove the file and then upload a new copy (via FTP) from a local copy and that should correct the owner/group.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: rudymadsen

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds