Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Undefined mixin responsive-font

• Undefined mixin responsive-font

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • I imported a few particle into the Isotope theme. The theme works fine mostly until you use easyblog. Then it gives the following error on the theme

500 Internal Server Error

Oops, CSS Compilation on file 'custom.scss' failed on error: Undefined mixin responsive-font: line: 10.

I posted it here because it seems to be a Gantry error regarding a font in the custom.scss file. The funny thing is there is no line 10 in the custom.scss

This is the entirety of the file
      @import "dependencies";
      @import "cards";
      @import "video";
      @import "polldaddy";

Do I need to import a font for this to work or how can this get fixed? Thanks for the help
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Undefined mixin responsive-font

• The just means that you didn't copy the responsive font mixin that one of the particles is using. Usually this can be found in the donor template _typography.scss file (don't copy the whole thing - only the mixin code to your custom.scss after the import of dependencies).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Undefined mixin responsive-font

• Thanks for the quick reply. I found 3 _typography files but non of them have the mixing font info in them. I used paticles from Flux and Notio templates. Neither has that font in it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Undefined mixin responsive-font

• it's actually in _utilities.scss in those templates.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds