Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Twig_Error_Runtime (related to CSS files)

• Twig_Error_Runtime (related to CSS files)

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • While trouble-shooting a bug, I backed up the css-compiled folder, deleted its contents, and then restored the contents. However, this "broke" all of the CSS files ( example ). There seems to be a permissions error with reading the CSS files now?

I fixed the pages created through Gantry5 by duplicating the Outlines, deleting the originals, and linking to the duplicates. Perhaps this created new CSS files.

However, I cannot create Articles without the error described above. Presumably, I cannot create Blog posts, etc. without this error. Is there a way to recreate these CSS files or to re-establish read permissions?
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Twig_Error_Runtime (related to CSS files)

• Hi David

Welcome to RocketTheme
      Where do you host this on linux or windows, also css-compiled folder is dynamic you can't backup that! The system is deleting and adding new files all the time.

Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • The following users have thanked you: David Cole

• Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
  • Re: Twig_Error_Runtime (related to CSS files)

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by David Cole.

• It's the Test page that is an article I directly created through Joomla. The working pages were pages I created anew within Gantry following this problem.

Another example of a broken page is the error page (e.g., 35.188.97.252/err , which doesn't exist).
    • Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by David Cole.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Yes, any page that I could not access through the main Gantry interface no longer works. For example, I had created my homepage in Gantry5. So, I duplicated it, deleted the original homepage that I created, and then re-linked the menu to the duplicated page. It works.

Any page that I seemingly could not access through the main Gantry interface no longer works. For example, the error page no nlonger works. Navigating to a non-existent subpage (e.g., observechange.org/test ) will display Twig_Error_Runtime instead of the Kraken error page (e.g., demo.rockettheme.com/joomla-templates/kraken/ ).

If there's a fix, awesome! If not... I'll wait until I'm inclined to re-create the site from scratch. Unfortunately, it will cost me money, since I paid someone to set up the template on Google Cloud Compute versus a normal host, which I could have handled myself.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Sure.

The error, of course, is that I mistakenly delete the folder of CSS files. Recreating my own pages through Gantry created new CSS files. I just don't know how to do something similar for the many CSS template files that are not accessible through and probably weren't created with Gantry.

Relevant credentials are in the secure tab.

Thanks!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Ah... I posted a key in the secure tab. Let me know if it doesn't work :)

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds