0 items Join Now

can't create articles

• can't create articles

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • Hello
      I have real issues creating articles, using the rt-sienna template

I have a clean code, see below
      <p><strong>Fees and Payment</strong></p>
      <p>The applicable fees for the Services You order may be quoted on the telephone and/or may be available on the Site. The fee for the Services will be charged directly to your bank account and You agree to pay the charges applicable to Your selected Services, as well as any applicable taxes.<br>
        For Subscription Services, the applicable fees will depend on the type of subscription that You purchase, and the duration of the subscription. Unless you have purchased a special or trial offer Subscription Service that specifically provides otherwise, a one-time set-up fee applies to all Subscription Services.<br>
        Unless you have purchased a special or trial offer Subscription Service that specifically provides other terms for cancellation and/or refund, you may cancel any Subscription Service at any time following Your purchase of the Subscription Service, by contacting Provisional Benefits. Otherwise, the fees for the Subscription Service are not refundable.<br>
        By authorizing Us to charge Your bank account for Your Subscription Service, You further authorize  to continue to charge Your bank account for all fees associated with the Subscription Service, including renewals. You must contact Tech Connect if You do not wish to renew Your Subscription Service; if You do not contact Provisional Benefits, the Subscription Service that You selected will automatically renew for the same subscription duration that You initially selected, at Provisional Benefits plus applicable fees.</p>
      <p><strong>Commerce agent authorization</strong></p>
      <p>You as the client authorize Provisional Benefits, or it’s payment processor, acting as the commerce agent for Provisional Benefits, to withdraw and debit the above confirmed amount from my checking or savings account. You understand and agree such debit will be done either via ACH or Remotely Created Check (RCC). You hereby expressively authorize the withdrawal of funds only from the above account at the financial institution indicated above on a recurring monthly basis if so selected or as a one time charge. You as the client acknowledge that the origination of ACH and or RCC debit transactions to your account must comply with the provisions of State and U.S. law. You are aware of the terms and conditions contained herein, You have read and fully understand your rights under Federal Reserve Regulation E, Regulation Z, The Federal E Sign Act, The Electronic Transfer Act, Federal Trade Commission Rules, Consumer Protection Laws and your limits of liability under federal law for unauthorized use of a bank account located at 15 U.S.C. § 1643. You further confirm and attest that there is sufficient balances to cover the charges, and you are a duly authorized signor on this account with legal authority to authorize the recurring monthly debits against the bank account.</p>
      <p><strong>Billing</strong></p>
      <p>(**Provisional Benefits 800-371-0461**) will appear on your bank statement for all charges made. Provisional Benefits may include other information on your statement based on credit card association, telephone regulation, The Electronic Payments Association, Federal Reserve Regulation E, Regulation Z, FTC Regulations, NACHA, The Federal E-Sign Act, State Law and any other mandated rules and regulations.<br>
        If you elect to use your checking or savings account to purchase a subscription from this Website, an ACH debit or Remotely Created Check (RCC) will be presented to your bank account. Your agreement with these Terms &amp; Conditions is your approval for Provisional Benefits to issue an ACH or RCC debit to your account, according to the terms and conditions herein.</p>

as soon i try to save it, i get the error 404 category not found. If i then copy parts of of the code into the article i can save it.
      here the code I could save:

<p><strong>Fees and Payment</strong></p>
      <p>The applicable fees for the Services You order may be quoted on the telephone and/or may be available on the Site. The fee for the Services will be charged directly to your bank account and You agree to pay the charges applicable to Your selected Services, as well as any applicable taxes.<br>
        For Subscription Services, the applicable fees will depend on the type of subscription that You purchase, and the duration of the subscription. Unless you have purchased a special or trial offer Subscription Service that specifically provides otherwise, a one-time set-up fee applies to all Subscription Services.<br>
        Unless you have purchased a special or trial offer Subscription Service that specifically provides other terms for cancellation and/or refund, you may cancel any Subscription Service at any time following Your purchase of the Subscription Service, by contacting Provisional Benefits. Otherwise, the fees for the Subscription Service are not refundable.<br>
        By authorizing Us to charge Your bank account for Your Subscription Service, You further authorize  to continue to charge Your bank account for all fees associated with the Subscription Service, including renewals. You must contact Tech Connect if You do not wish to renew Your Subscription Service; if You do not contact Provisional Benefits, the Subscription Service that You selected will automatically renew for the same subscription duration that You initially selected, at Provisional Benefits plus applicable fees.</p>
      <p><strong>Commerce agent authorization</strong></p>

and as soon i add this part:

<p>You as the client authorize Provisional Benefits, or it’s payment processor, acting as the commerce agent for Provisional Benefits, to withdraw and debit the above confirmed amount from my checking or savings account. You understand and agree such debit will be done either via ACH or Remotely Created Check (RCC). You hereby expressively authorize the withdrawal of funds only from the above account at the financial institution indicated above on a recurring monthly basis if so selected or as a one time charge. You as the client acknowledge that the origination of ACH and or RCC debit transactions to your account must comply with the provisions of State and U.S. law. You are aware of the terms and conditions contained herein, You have read and fully understand your rights under Federal Reserve Regulation E, Regulation Z, The Federal E Sign Act, The Electronic Transfer Act, Federal Trade Commission Rules, Consumer Protection Laws and your limits of liability under federal law for unauthorized use of a bank account located at 15 U.S.C. § 1643. You further confirm and attest that there is sufficient balances to cover the charges, and you are a duly authorized signor on this account with legal authority to authorize the recurring monthly debits against the bank account.</p>

i get this error gain

This is really very bad and i need to get a fix for this asap

thanks for any help
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: can't create articles

• Re: can't create articles

• I took the sign out, but still have the same issue
      Only way to add the text to that article was through phpmyadmin which is certainly not the way to do

I also had some issues with adding some text to some Items within the layout manager using a simple content particle, no special characters where in that part
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: can't create articles

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds