Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Link from category-title change to external url

• Felix
    • Rocketeer

Link from category-title change to external url

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Hi, I work with joomla 3.7.1 and gantry 5. I have used a module with joomla articles (particle) with a category. How can I change the link from the category title to an external url?
      Thanks Felix ..
    • Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Felix .
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Link from category-title change to external url

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • You would need to create a particle override for the joomla article particle (contentarray) and alter the YAML code to add a new link field and then the TWIG code to use that new field instead of the category link.

This is considered as a customization request which falls way beyond the scope of this support forum. You can always try to post your request in our The Marketplace forum and get (paid) support from someone that is willing to do this.

To learn how to override a particle in Gantry 5 please see our documentation here http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/overriding-particle-settings#overriding-particle-source-files .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds