Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Location of CURRENT yaml's for outlines in template

• SOLVED Location of CURRENT yaml's for outlines in template

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • And where whould this yaml be? I would like to edit the current modified (by me) template to add a brand new vertical section, but all I can find is the files representing the ones that are preset (in templates/g5-hydrogen/layouts/home.yaml). I changed this in a text editor to add a new vertical section and now this SEEMS to be the default setup overriden when I made the last update to the gantry framework.
      What is the path to the current yaml for (in my case) "Default - home"?
      I do not wish to reload defaults as it will rename my sections.
      I will copy it back into this directory so that I may assign it as a brand new renamed default (if it wouldn't be deleted when updating).
      Could you recommend a page on this very important looking path?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Location of CURRENT yaml's for outlines in template

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • After installation all the Default Outlines are generated from here -> ..\templates\g5_hydrogen\layouts.

At any point in your Layout Manager if you make a change a new file is created for that Outline and stored here -> \templates\g5_hydrogen\custom\config\10 where 10 is the ID# of the Outline, in this case it's the Default Outline.

This works well as when your updating the template there is no fear of overriding your Outline setups.
    • The following users have thanked you: Saul H

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds