Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Front end module editing for particle

• RacerFX
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Front end module editing for particle

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • I have users that rely on the front end capabilities of module editing. When logged into a site all modules are linked to either edit from the Admin or site. Particle modules disable that functionality. Is there a way to enable this feature?

I just saw there was another thread on this. Still no answer. Linking to the admin would be nice.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by RacerFX.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Front end module editing for particle

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • The current Joomla script for frontend editing is so bad even RokSprocket doesn't work. I wouldn't hold your breathe for Gantry 5 particle front end editing until Joomla gets its act together.
    • The following users have thanked you: RacerFX

• Re: Front end module editing for particle

Posted 6 years 1 week ago
    • Hi! I see this post is from 2 years ago. Has this changed at all? When I give front end permission, no edit button shows up for Gantry Particles or modules.

I have certain admins that ONLY need access to some very specific particles to change and we would like to only allow it from the front end. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
    • Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by KThackston.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Front end module editing for particle

Posted 6 years 1 week ago
    • No, no change - you cannot edit particles in the frontend.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds