Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • So having checked your site there is no wow.js being loaded at all - Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you. Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Gerhard Wentzel - it's working now - you had not specified the file locations for animate.css and wow.min.js and woint.js in the custom css/js particle settings.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Gerhard Wentzel

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Adding Animate.css and wow.js to Callisto

• Wonderful, thank you so much Mark
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're very welcome.

Regards, Mark.
    • neuclix
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Mine is not working either. How does one "specify the file locations for animate.css and wow.min.js and wowint.js in the custom css/js particle settings"?
    • Thanks in advance,
      Steve Hodges
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• neuclix - step 5 tells you this. If you need more help Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you. Also Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • neuclix
    • Hero Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Thanks in advance,
      Steve Hodges
    • neuclix
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Hello Mark, do I need to add a css class for the section in order for animate.css to work?
    • Thanks in advance,
      Steve Hodges
    • neuclix
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Holy Cow, I got it to work. I forgot to add the css class. Now I have to figure out how to add the class to just the text and not the whole particle.
    • Thanks in advance,
      Steve Hodges

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds