Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Separate submenu

• Separate submenu

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • I have created a submenu using the menu particle and placed it below the main menu. I have changed the Start Level to 2. But only the first submenu item shows up. Isn't this the right way to do it?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Separate submenu

• Yes, but the second level will only show the sub menu items for the parent menu that you are on (is that what you mean)?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Separate submenu

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I have raised a bug ticket for this here https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/780

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thank you! :-)

//Martin
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, no problem, I'll leave this topic open for now until we get a response from the DEVS.

No need to reply unless you have something more to add.

I will reply when we hear back from them.

Regards, Mark.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Apparently this bug has now been fixed in latest CI build of Gantry 5 - could you give it a go please and report back http://gantry.org/downloads#ci-builds .

Regards, Mark.

• It works! :-) Thank You.

Do you know when 5.1.3 is released?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Usually the guys are trying to get a new release out every couple of weeks - but no promises... it does vary a little.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds