Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 Particle like RokSprocket Mosiac layout?

• Web Guy

SOLVED Gantry 5 Particle like RokSprocket Mosiac layout?

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Does anyone know of a Gantry 5 particle which can show a number of columns, each column showing a photo, title, description and button - the important part being the photo/title/button are all linked/clickable. So far, all the particles I've found that shows photo/title/button, only the title/button have been clickable.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 Particle like RokSprocket Mosiac layout?

• You could write your own particle to do this or just write the html yourself using a responsive grid (see the examples) http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/advanced/responsive-content .

For other particles you might want to use - check the demos of all the Gantry 5 templates.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Web Guy

• Thanks Mark. I'll check that out.
      I think if RocketTheme made a paid Gantry 5 particle which had the same features/versatility as RokSpocket, you'd have many people purchasing it (including me!). Just a thought ;)

Thanks again.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We've always intended to create a maketplace for particles to be sold separately - it's just our DEVS are too busy to develop this right now. At the moment particles are either CORE Gantry 5 (free) or template specific particles (Paid for).

But thanks for your feedback.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds