Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Hidden-desktop class on a Hydrogen template section

• pranky
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Hidden-desktop class on a Hydrogen template section

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • hello

using Hydrogen template I assign "hidden-desktop" class to the sample content in home page in showcase because I need a different content on mobile/desktop (mobile a simple sample content: phone, contact and on desktop a slideshow)

I've set a background image in showcase section. When I assign the hidden-desktop class I continue to see a little slice of background image as u can see in the attached picture. Even if i use a flat color background the section doesn't disappear with hidden-desktop

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

How can I solve this?

thank you
    • Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by pranky.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Hidden-desktop class on a Hydrogen template section

• You didn't provide a link so I can't check but I would guess that the content you are hiding still has margin or padding. All the "hidden-desktop" does is hide the content it doesn't remove the padding or margin that might be around the content. So you would probably need to add "no margin" and "no padding" on the particle too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • pranky
    • Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Hidden-desktop class on a Hydrogen template section

• You wer right as usual MrT

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds