Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[closed] RT Helium Logo placement, menu and carousel

• cricha
    • Jr. Rocketeer

[closed] RT Helium Logo placement, menu and carousel

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,
      I am trying to place my website's logo, custom HTML "Call Us" on top right, social buttons on top right menu and slideshow (carousel) as in pic attached. But I am not sure how to code the logo to over hang on the top left, lift menu above carousel and control carousel height.
      My URL and custom.css in secure area.
      Regards!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: [closed] RT Helium Logo placement, menu and carousel

• Custom development of this nature is beyond the scope of moderator support here; of course any other members are welcome to reply. If you're looking for any paid assistance from freelancers you can post in The Marketplace forum. As a step in the right direction you'll want to look through Helium's SCSS files to see what it's overriding... looks like you're using the Home - Particles Layout... you might fare better using the Default Layout in Helium; that should at least get your menu where you want it ~ provided your own custom SCSS isn't overriding anything
    • Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Matt.
    • The following users have thanked you: cricha

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • cricha
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• I will have to stick with my original reply. I'm going to mark this closed but you can still post back if you're having an issue with the administration of Helium
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds