Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED CDN problems

• gokhan

SOLVED CDN problems

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hi, I want to use CDN on my website. I installed this add-on but only the pictures worked. js and css did not work. What can I do ?

my web site this : https://farmasin.com
    • nilart digital agency istanbul
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED CDN problems

• 1. I don't recommend the use of a CDN unless you are a multi-national needing to server pages from a local country based server. CDN's can often lead to issues that can take a lot of tuning to resolve.

2. We do not provide support for third-party products so you so should ask the developer of that product for assistance.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: gokhan

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • gokhan

• I understand but I want to speed up my web site. PageSpeed score 71 and I want to raise this score. Do you have any other suggestions?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ironically a CDN could actually slow things down.

Yes, use "gzip" compression in global configuration, use "conservative" caching in global configuration, use a compressor (such as our rokbooster or JCH_optimize). Rokbooster has to be tuned to your particular environment and extensions - this is not something we can do for you as part of this support forum. I encourage you to read the rokbooster documentation to learn how to add exclusions and change the many other settings in rokbooster. Once tuned rokbooster will speed up your site so it's worth the effort.

Also find out why your site is slow and address those issues head-on instead of using a big hammer such as a CDN (which could make things worse).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • gokhan

• Thanks mark,

I have not seen rokbooster in the web site. I will now arrange it and I will make it. Thank you so much.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds