Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Photon Showing Different Font for Titles

• SOLVED Photon Showing Different Font for Titles

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Hi. I am using Photon Wordpress Theme.

A while ago, the font style used for the titles changed on the home page and I can't figure out what the cause is.

The titles are supposed to be the same font style: dosis, Helvetica, Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif
      But in some places it shows, in some other places on the home it shows a different style.

The website in question is www.ifeomachigbogwu.com

Please I need your jelp.
      Thanks.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Photon Showing Different Font for Titles

• It is dosis - so where do you mean? Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Photon Showing Different Font for Titles

• See annotated screenshot attached, please.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Have you seen how many warnings and errors you are getting in the console?

You have a third-party product "caldera forms" causing JS errors - so try deactivating that.

Also, all the font files are being block from loading due to your server cors policy denying access to those resources from other domains (www vs non-www and http vs https protocol).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thanks a lot for your help.
      The Caldera Form is an integral part of the site.
      So I installing it will affect the site.

Is there a way both Caldera Form and the theme can co-exist?
      Any fix?

And any suggestion on how the fix the server cors policy issue?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We do not provide support for third-party products so you would need to ask the developer of that extension causing the error message for assistance.

My suggestion would be to change your server CORS policy as it says in the error message (i.e. "Access-Control-Allow-Origin")

Regards, Mark.

• Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds