Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Container problem in Citadel template!

• C_Davor
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Container problem in Citadel template!

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • hi!
      I dont know how I did this, but somehow on footer container i manage to remove (I don't know how to call that) settings in one column, and now I can't remove it and get it back in default layout. Please see image in attahcment.

Thank you for all help!
      Best regards!

P.S. Is Citadel template with Gantry 5!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Container problem in Citadel template!

• You layout is corrupted. To get is back as it should be look at the preset currently using on your layout (in brackets next to the workd "LAYOUT" at the top, then click on the "LOAD" button and choose exactly that same layout preset again (keeping the "keep existing particle" option checked). This will reset your layout - please note that you may need to adjust the sizing of the containers again after doing this. After is has been corrected please make sure that you are using the latest version of Gantry 5 because be believe we fixed this issue a long time ago.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • C_Davor
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Container problem in Citadel template!

• Thank you very much for fast respond. I fix the problem like you told me.
      Best regards!

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds