Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Class 'JFile' not found

• jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED Class 'JFile' not found

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • I just ran into a weird error. I just installed the Helium rocketlauncher and I turned off most of the particles on the home page and I got a "Class 'JFile' not found" error in one of my plugins (AnalyticsAnywhere). If I turn back on the Content Tabs particle, the error goes away.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException
      /home2/deja/public_html/plugins/system/analyticsanyway/analyticsanyway.php234

public static function parseIniFile($path){
      if(JFile::exists($path)){
      return @parse_ini_file($path, true);
      }
      return null;

Any ideas?

Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Class 'JFile' not found

• Contact the developer of that third-party product. I'm afraid that RT does not provide support for third-party products.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Why does it work if Content Tabs is turned on, but not if turned off?
    • jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I just searched their forum (Crosstec) and there is nothing and I have never had a problem with that plugin.
    • jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I'm starting my new website with the basic Helium template, now I'm starting to wonder if that is a good idea or not.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Your third-party product is probably expecting something to be loaded already that it has not loaded itself. The fact that one of our particles is loading the thing that the third-party product requires is just a coincidence. There is nothing wrong with using Helium template at all - thousands of sites are using it - it's just a basic FREE template and does not have as many particles or as much styling options as out commercial templates do.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: jshort

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • jshort
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Yeah, that's what I thought. Once I add some other particle it will be fine.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds