Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How to send webhkook posted data to page?

• Gravster
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • PHP veteran

SOLVED How to send webhkook posted data to page?

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hi guys,

hope you can help as this is a bit more advanced usage...

I have grav + gantry..

what I need is to create a webook entry point ie mysite.com/webhook/new-order that will be POSTing data to me and then I need to show some of that data to user...

What is the best way to do this? Gantry is the one thing that is confusing me. If this was just grav I know what to do...

What I wanted to do is a new grav plugin that would react to routes but I have no idea how to tell grav (with gantry): Ok so now that you got the data from api show it in ie. "thank you for order" page...

this is the last thing of the puzzle, after that I'll show you guys what I did with multisite setup in the last 6 months...One is grav + granty, other is just grav. I think you'll be proud as it is a perfect showcase of your prodcuts :)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Gravster.
    • Arguing with myself about php for the last 15 years.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How to send webhkook posted data to page?

• This is really a developer question rather than something to do with RT products. You would therefore be better off asking your question in the GRAV forum https://discourse.getgrav.org/ or GRAV chatroom https://getgrav.org/slack . Both of those places are where advanced developers (and our developers) hang out and they will be better able to answer your questions than the moderators here on the RocketTheme site.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Gravster
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • PHP veteran

Re: SOLVED How to send webhkook posted data to page?

• Thank you Mark.
    • Arguing with myself about php for the last 15 years.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds