Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Twig_Error_Runtime An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a

• SOLVED Twig_Error_Runtime An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hi,
      I´m using Joomla, Gantry5 and Helium Theme in the web: rapportsystem.es/
      I´m getting an error "Twig_Error_Runtime An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Layout reference conflict on #mobile-menu-7269")"

Could you help me??
      thank you very very much

PHP instalado sobre:
      Linux hl08097.avzservicios.es 2.6.32-042stab123.9 #1 SMP Thu Jun 29 13:01:59 MSK 2017 x86_64

Versión de la base de datos
      5.5.58-log

Cotejamiento de la base de datos
      utf8_general_ci

Cotejamiento de la conexión de la base de datos
      utf8mb4_general_ci

Versión de PHP

Servidor web
      Apache

Interfaz de PHP
      cgi-fcgi

Versión de Joomla!
      Joomla! 3.8.3 Stable [ Amani ] 12-December-2017 15:00 GMT

Versión de la plataforma de Joomla!
      Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Agente del usuario
      Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Twig_Error_Runtime An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a

• Please post Joomla login details in the secure tab of your post. Please also provide FTP login details too.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Twig_Error_Runtime An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a

• Hi Mark,
      I,m pleased to meet you, and Thanks for your help.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Twig_Error_Runtime An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a

• Ok.

1. Your Gantry version was out of date (I updated).
      2. You Helium version was out of date (I updated).
      3. You have two "mobile menu" particles on the layout of the "home particles" outline which makes no sense as you should only have one (this is what cause G5.4.21 to break, but G5.4.22 can cope with, although it's still wrong to have two).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Twig_Error_Runtime An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a

• Thank you very much Mark, you are a magician!!

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds