Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED NEBULAE on Gantry 5?

• SOLVED NEBULAE on Gantry 5?

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • Hi everyone!

i've been using Nebulae (Gantry) 4 on my website [url=Starfighters Italia]www.starfightersitalia.com[/url] for about 4 years. Given the evolution of Gantry, I was wondering if there will ever be the possibility to have (obv, purchase) an updated version of Nebulae for Gantry 5.

While Gantry 4 is exeptional and flexible, my time constraints (and awful knowledge of CSS/website design) do not allow me to tinker much. Would love to keep the same looks, but with an updated framwork.

In alternative, what theme would you suggest with similar looks/functionalities, but a more intuitive functioning?

FYI, my main "issues" are the many parallel and nested menus that are quite tricky sometimes.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED NEBULAE on Gantry 5?

• No sorry. Nebulae is a Gantry 4 template and there won't be the same template on Gantry 5 as it's a completely different framework.

Look through the demos, I am sure that there is a Gantry 5 one that will suit your needs. Gantry 5 templates start with Callisto and every template thereafter is also Gantry 5 based.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Filippo Bosi

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED NEBULAE on Gantry 5?

• Hi Mark! thank you for your reply. Yeah, I supposed so - not a big deal.
      I'll have a look and search for something similar!

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds