Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry Installation Issue

• webarnes
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Gantry Installation Issue

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • -Please move to Solved - Solution below original post.

I can not get Gantry or any RT templates to install.

When I upload the zip files (any RT templates) the Extension Install screen refreshes to the main website index and does not load the zipped extension files.

However - I located the gantry 5 file on the web (Extensions: Install > Install From Web) and that works. If only I could install all RT files from the web.

I run PHP Version 7.0.26 and have cPanel control of several different PHP versions - I tried changing the php versions but it did not have an affect.
      I also have php.ini access and have ensured all known settings are correct.

I tried uploading files to /home/my-account/public_html/tmp directory and then loading through the Install from Folder. That did not work either.

I suspect this is a server side issue - but hoping someone at RT can take a peak inside my joomla admin and see if there is somthing that jumps out as a setting or extension issue.

Let me know and I can send temporary login credentials.

For this site I am simply trying to load the Hydrogen theme and even if unable to troubleshoot issue - Maybe an admin would be able to load Hydrogen from a location on the web for me? I did try to direct link from Gantry site but that did not work either.

Thanks,
      William

Solved - Server Tech Support determined that something triggered mod_security - their comment was vague about whitelisting - end result - I am able to upload RT files to Joomla again.
      Regards,
      William
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by webarnes. Reason: SOLVED
    • -- William

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds