Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Menu manager not working in bilingual website

• beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Menu manager not working in bilingual website

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Hi all, I built a bilingual website with Gantry5, after a while I realized I needed a mega menu (submenus in 3 columns) in level 3; it looks like this is possible with Gantry5 only in first level; so I changed the submenu2 to root menu and modified the related submenus in 3 columns using the menu manager. The procedure was ok only for the English language, but when it came to Irish language there was no way to use the menu manager, even after I rebuilt the Menu in joomla and obviously selected the "irish" language in menu manager.
      I also tried to delete Gantry and browser cache, but it didn't work...
      Is this a gantry issue? and is there a way to solve it?
      Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by beamaria.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Menu manager not working in bilingual website

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

• HI Mark, I need to replicate the issue (I've reverted to the previous, because the website is online). If you want I can do the same steps . Credentials in secure tab. Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I'd need you to recreate the issue so I can look - I am not sure yet that I understand what the issue actually is.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hi Mark, I tried to recreate the issue, but it looks the issue has solved... Thanks anyway for our quick reply!

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds