Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED IE problem after update

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED IE problem after update

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • Aha! I got it to work now! - it's rokbooster that is the issue... once I disabled that then the site works ok.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• NMKR UG - perhaps you can try that too please... Disable rokbooster and clear server and browser cache and I think your site will work too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Warren
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Mark,
      It was the clearing the cache and cookies. The guy at siteground checked proxy and server and it was fine. I didn't think of doing that.

Thank you for your help.
    • Warren
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Perfect thank you!!!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• NMKR UG - Have you tried my suggestion?

Regards, Mark.
    • NMKR UG
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hi Mark ,
      I have the rokbooster also turned off. Now it's working. Thank you!
      If an update for Rokbooster planned?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, no rokbooster update planned at all. Rokbooster has to be tuned to your particular environment and extensions - this is not something we can do for you as part of this support forum. I encourage you to read the rokbooster documentation to learn how to add exclusions and change the many other settings in rokbooster. Once tuned rokbooster will speed up your site so it's worth the effort.

Rokbooster will quite often break things until it's tune to your extensions/server environment - It will be that something needs to excluded from rokbooster.

Regards, Mark.
  • Re: SOLVED IE problem after update

• Sadly, I am having the same issue after the latest gantry update. Rokbooster must be disabled in order for IE or Microsoft Edge to show CSS styles. I have tried many combinations of configurations for RokBooster and they all result in the same way causing no CSS styles to show in IE. The only thing I found that works is turning off Rokbooster. That is sad, because it was truly helping my site load faster.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Terry Zahn.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Re: SOLVED IE problem after update

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds