Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 Template - Menu Module/Particle Selector Not Working

• SOLVED Gantry 5 Template - Menu Module/Particle Selector Not Working

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • I recently installed the new Gantry 5 on a new site. I also installed the Ambrosia template. When I go into the template manger and click on the MENU button, I get to the Menu Editor screen but when I click on either the Module or Particle button I am getting something weird. It looks like when someone clicks on those buttons you are supposed to get a pop-up, when I click it there is no pop-up. The screen is partially covered in white and has options for Modules, but they are text and not selectable. I cannot select anything and I can't even cancel, I have to use the browser back button to get out of it.

I have tried several other templates, including the default Gantry 5 one and I have the same issue no matter what. I use Chrome but when I used Firefox, clicking on Module or Particle did absolutely nothing. I am not sure the issue here but I can't use Gantry 5 with this problem.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    • Jack Hughes
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 Template - Menu Module/Particle Selector Not Working

• williamconifer wrote:
      I recently installed the new Gantry 5 on a new site. I also installed the Ambrosia template. When I go into the template manger and click on the MENU button, I get to the Menu Editor screen but when I click on either the Module or Particle button I am getting something weird. It looks like when someone clicks on those buttons you are supposed to get a pop-up, when I click it there is no pop-up. The screen is partially covered in white and has options for Modules, but they are text and not selectable. I cannot select anything and I can't even cancel, I have to use the browser back button to get out of it.

I have tried several other templates, including the default Gantry 5 one and I have the same issue no matter what. I use Chrome but when I used Firefox, clicking on Module or Particle did absolutely nothing. I am not sure the issue here but I can't use Gantry 5 with this problem.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

In the Menu Editor screen the Module or Particle icons are meant to be dragged and dropped onto a menu item. They are not popups.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 Template - Menu Module/Particle Selector Not Working

• Wow I feel silly now. Kind of weird that in Chrome you can break the back-end by click on them, but this fixes it. Thanks for the assist.
    • Jack Hughes
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 Template - Menu Module/Particle Selector Not Working

• williamconifer wrote:
      Wow I feel silly now. Kind of weird that in Chrome you can break the back-end by click on them, but this fixes it. Thanks for the assist.

All I can add to that is...
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds