0 items Join Now

SOLVED Possible Bug in Gantry 4.1.25 & Joomla 3.3.3

• assur3
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Possible Bug in Gantry 4.1.25 & Joomla 3.3.3

Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    • Running Joomla 3.3.6

Epsilon template 1.3

Warning: DOMDocument::importNode() [domdocument.importnode]: ID system-message already defined in /home/accountname/public_html/sitename/libraries/rokcommon/phpQuery.php on line 591
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• MrT wrote:
      Gantry has been fixed. We have not yet issued a new release of roksprocket - so the problem with rokcommon (part of roksprocket and rokgallery) still has the issue - so you still have to provide the fix for rokcommon that Djamil provided.

As I said above then...

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • assur3
    • Elite Rocketeer

• THe problem persists.

Since the php code is so large, it breaks my cpanel when I load the code editor. I therefore load the code editor, which makes finding the line number very difficult.

So I search for "$return[] = $this->document->importNode($node, true);" and there is only one such line, so I add the "@" per Djamil's workaround.

I then search for "$return[] = @$this->document->importNode($node, true);" and there are now two such lines, so my assumption was that one line was originally coded correctly and the change to the other line brought it into compliance.

After clearing system and gantry cache, I once again opened the Epsilon 1.3 template, and the error message still occurs.

I was hoping Djamil's suggestion would solve the problem, but apparently not in this case.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Then I will correct the code for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Possible Bug in Gantry 4.1.25 & Joomla 3.3.3

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • I'm having the same issue. I've made the correction but Still have the error. Has there been a permemnant solution created?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• George Loughlin wrote:
      I'm having the same issue. I've made the correction but Still have the error. Has there been a permemnant solution created?

Would you please create a Super Admin login for me along with FTP access info and place it in the SECURE part of your Reply

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

so that I can take a look.
    • N.AKGUN

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• N.AKGUN - so I checked your site and /libraries/rokcommon/phpQuery.php line 591 had not been corrected according to the instructions provided in this topic. I have now done this for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • N.AKGUN

• This problem is solved thanks
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• George Loughlin wrote:
      I'm having the same issue. I've made the correction but Still have the error. Has there been a permemnant solution created?
      Have you been able to resolve this issue or do you still require assistance?

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds