Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED I need an eCommerce Template

• SOLVED I need an eCommerce Template

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Hi fellows.

I have been looking for a theme that allows users to upload pictures or items for sales.

My site is www.yzerr.com and I have been uploading the content by myself. Now, I would like people to submit their own products.
      I do need that part of the business to be handled separately through a sub-site. that is why I need a good template for it. I hope I am making myself clear enough.

Any suggestions?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED I need an eCommerce Template

• I think you asking this in the wrong forum and possibly also going about this the wrong way. The requests forum is to make requests on RT for future products/enahancements to products etc etc.

I think you need to decide your platform first (magento, wordpress, joomla etc). Then find an ecommerece extension/plugin/widget that allows front-end submission. Then after that consider what template to use.

If you have further questions post in the appropriate platform (joomla, wordpress, magento) "general questions" area - you're more likely to get a better response there.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED I need an eCommerce Template

• Thanks MrT.

How do I close this thread?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED I need an eCommerce Template

• I've done it for you this time.

Is your issue now solved? If so, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds