0 items Join Now

SOLVED Template Max Width - Still Responsive

• David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: SOLVED Template Max Width - Still Responsive

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Hi there,

If you do all that in the libraries area then you will lose it on each update.

All changes need to be in your template's custom css.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: SOLVED Template Max Width - Still Responsive

• I tried that, using the adding a custom css guide and it would not load the custom css file. I made a backup copy of my gantry css and when I update it I just replace it with my backup copy.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: SOLVED Template Max Width - Still Responsive

• Hi there,

If you have named the custom css correctly it will load. For all RocketTheme templates check the extension manager for correct name. Most are rt_templatename e.g. rt_myriad, rt_scirocco etc. The base gantry does not get preceded with rt_ so your file should be gantry-custom.css

Hope this helps 8)
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by David Goode. Reason: Typo

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds