Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Place div around section ID?

• Place div around section ID?

Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    • Good afternoon,

I'm wondering if there is a way to wrap a div around a section id within the Gantry framework? I was thinking it might be within the yaml/twig somewhere, but I thought I'd ask here first to see if you could point me in the right direction :) The reason I ask is, I'm looking to see if I can improve the accessibility on a site and am trying to add ARIA landmarks in the main sections of the site (header, nav, content, footer). Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Place div around section ID?

• Re: Place div around section ID?

• Thank you so much! That makes sense - I've never actually played around with the Tag Attributes section, now I know what it does :)
      So for an example, to add in a div such as <div role="nav"> around the navigation section, the Tag Attribute would be div role > nav (screenshot attached)? I just want to make sure I fully understand. Thank you for all of your help!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Place div around section ID?

• just

role

on the left and

nav

on the right... remove the "div" bit
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds