Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Call to a member function (get) fails

• Call to a member function (get) fails

Posted 3 months 3 weeks ago
    • Running Joomla 3.6.5 and Gantry 4.3.4 with Nuance template 1.7.
      Site was running this AM but now get a blank page. With error reporting on, the message is:
      [type] => 1
      [message] => Call to a member function get() on null
      => /home/jgsny/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php I am able to login to the backend. I reinstalled both gantry and nuance template, but no go. Live site is down and restore from Akeeba backup fails with various error messages. Site is on PhP 5.6. Could use help ASAP!! Thanks,[file] => /home/jgsny/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php

I am able to login to the backend. I reinstalled both gantry and nuance template, but no go. Live site is down and restore from Akeeba backup fails with various error messages.

Site is on PhP 5.6.

Could use help ASAP!!
      Thanks,
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Call to a member function (get) fails

Posted 3 months 3 weeks ago
    • both Joomla and Gantry 4 are way out of date so you should bring them to current versions first.

Then, if still no good, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.
      Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds