Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Move Joomla to new server with Xenon theme - Gantry error

• SOLVED Move Joomla to new server with Xenon theme - Gantry error

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • hello

I have move my website to new server and I have o problem with gantry I think
      help?

www.artlightgroup.pl
      Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Could not find resource 'whoops.css' in any resource paths.(searched: /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/../Resources)' in /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPageHandler.php:611 Stack trace: #0 /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPageHandler.php(175): Whoops\Handler\PrettyPageHandler->getResource('whoops.css') #1 /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php(272): Whoops\Handler\PrettyPageHandler->handle(Object(RuntimeException)) #2 /libraries/gantry5/classes/Gantry/Component/Whoops/SystemFacade.php(132): Whoops\Run->handleException(Object(RuntimeException)) #3 [internal function]: Gantry\Component\Whoops\SystemFacade->handleException(Object(RuntimeException)) #4 {main} thrown in /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPageHandler.php on line 611

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Could not find resource 'whoops.css' in any resource paths.(searched: /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/../Resources)' in /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPageHandler.php:611 Stack trace: #0 /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPageHandler.php(175): Whoops\Handler\PrettyPageHandler->getResource('whoops.css') #1 /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php(272): Whoops\Handler\PrettyPageHandler->handle(Object(Whoops\Exception\ErrorException)) #2 /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php(353): Whoops\Run->handleException(Object(Whoops\Exception\ErrorException)) #3 /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php(383): Whoops\Run->handleError(1, 'Uncaught except...', '/libraries/gant...', 611) #4 /libraries/gantry5/classes/Gantry/Component/Whoops/SystemFacade.php(155): Whoops\Run->handleShutdown() #5 [internal function]: Gantry\Component\Whoops\Syst in /libraries/gantry5/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPageHandler.php on line 611
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Move Joomla to new server with Xenon theme - Gantry error

• Looks like you didn't copy over some of Gantry's files...

Try reinstalling a fresh copy of Gantry from the Joomla Extension Manager
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Move Joomla to new server with Xenon theme - Gantry error

• i make a new install of gantry component.
      Still the same problem
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• did you clear all the Joomla caches?

Your site loads fine for me, where do you encounter the error?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• Yes I did

It works on site side.

I cant change anything. This error is on administyrator site.

rokGallery has probles to :(
    • Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by artmajster.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• If you've got it working on a dev server but it's only an issue after transferring to the live server then I would highly recommend to use Akeeba Backup on the Dev server and then wipe the live sever space clean, create a new db and db user, and then use Akeeba Kickstart to restore the Backup file from the Dev server onto the Live Server. It's the cleanest way to move a Joomla install and should always work... if there's any issues after doing that it's gotta be a server config issue... something different on the live server versus the dev server

• It was working on old server where I built it
      I have to move it to new one.
      Unfortunately old server is no longer available

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds