Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

False Positive reports of Virus in gantry main.js

• Mark N
    • Rocketeer

False Positive reports of Virus in gantry main.js

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • I appreciate this has been reported to ClamAV regarding the false positive but i have had a major issue with one of my new installations, although i have attempted a restore and ignoreMD5 with the files i now cannot edit modules, i have a redirect from the particle edit that just redirects me back to the module list view. It's driving me mad. Could anyone hlpe me with this one> I am running on J3.8.0 and PHP7.1 but also cannot upgrade to J3.8.1 or get past the AJAX error which i have on almost all my client sites but this one is killing me!

Thanks in advance,

Mark
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: False Positive reports of Virus in gantry main.js

• Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

FTP info with Username and password is also necessary ...

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • The following users have thanked you: Mark N

• Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Mark N
    • Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators
    • Mark N
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks Mr T, i saw your post and have sorted the quarantine issue by assigning the file to my ignored files while ClamAv update their files, in the meantime i am experiencing some issues related to this thati am having with RT installations and just wondering if some-one had the time to help. I have managed to recover my site to a workable version from a back-up. Appreciate the post, Damir is looking into this for me.

Many thanks again.

Mark
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok thanks... I'll leave it with @damir to resolve your other issue for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Mark N

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I would suggest that you increase post_max_size and upload_max_filesize from 8M to at least 16M and also max_input_vars from 1000 to 5000.

I think the download/upload of the update is being truncated prematurely - the update file is 13M on it's own for J3.8.1

See if that helps.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds