Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Placing a button over the video particle

• bcmike

Placing a button over the video particle

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Hi,

I use the video particle on the front page of a citadel template. I can post content (logo, text, etc) over the vodeo particle but I cant place a button or a link over it. The video always seems to be at the front and won't allow a button to hover or click through.

Is there any way I can accomlish this?

Thanks in advance
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Placing a button over the video particle

• That's because the whole of the video is clickable to pause/play the video.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • bcmike

• I thought as much but I was hoping there was a work around, maybe diabling the pause control or some thing to that affect. I was also hoping perhaps there was a way to send the video to the back.

Kind of like the main menu is overlayed but still clickable.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by bcmike.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's done by and event though on the whole container (that contains the text) and so it won't pass through.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds