Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Copy Gantry Particle from one Theme to another

• Copy Gantry Particle from one Theme to another

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Let's try this again. I am looking to move the FlexSlider from the Isotope Theme to the Protean Theme - basically my client wants to remove the boxes on the slider.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Also, I am trying to add the Atom for the smooth scrolling to the Protean theme.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

I've tried following the documentation here:http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/copying-particles#copying-the-particle and here: www.rockettheme.com/forum/gantry5-for-jo...revised?limitstart=0 and I'm not having much success. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Michael Babowal. Reason: Better clarification.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Copy Gantry Particle from one Theme to another

• Re: Copy Gantry Particle from one Theme to another

• That's the article i am referring to, which doesnt exactly say how to copy. there is no "copy" function. so it doesnt say there. anyone willing to help, past the article i've already found?
  • Re: Copy Gantry Particle from one Theme to another

• Still having issues with moving over a particle. Trying to bring a particle from Isotope to Protean (in Joomla) without any luck.

My client likes the Protean look, but the Isotope FlexSlider instead of the OwlCarousel with the tabs on Protean. Any suggestions on how to get the FlexSlider to Protean and working correctly would be greatly appreciated.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Copy Gantry Particle from one Theme to another

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds