Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Pop up Particle, Window Closes on Form Submit Event

• SOLVED Pop up Particle, Window Closes on Form Submit Event

Posted 7 years 2 weeks ago
    • I have created a custom form in a pop up particle and want the window to stay open after the button click event occurs in order to provide a user message indicating successful submission (or error) via php. Where is the code located that closes the pop up window after the click event and what modifications should be used to accomplish this?
      Thanks
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Pop up Particle, Window Closes on Form Submit Event

• if your click event reloads or refreshes the page there's not going to be anyway to keep the popup open
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Pop up Particle, Window Closes on Form Submit Event

• I understand why you're saying you can't make that happen if the page reloads (to keep the existing pop up open) but why not create a script for a new pop up to display on page load after submit (and subsequent page reload)? I realize that's perhaps a different question altogether. any thoughts?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Pop up Particle, Window Closes on Form Submit Event

• Where there's a will there's usually a way but custom development of that nature would be well beyond the scope of support here.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Pop up Particle, Window Closes on Form Submit Event

• quite true.
      time to dig in I suppose.
      thanks Matt.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds