Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Template Override Main Menu Item hover state color

• Chris Norman
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Print-The-Planet!

Gantry Template Override Main Menu Item hover state color

Posted 7 years 3 weeks ago
    • At this website HERE I want to change the menu hover state for items in the sub menu. Hover over sell and the sub menu appears light grey. Then when you hover over each item the item dissapers as white. I am having a hard time with the css overrides to find the hover state. I tried searching Gantry for keywords LI Hover menu hover li:hover etc and I just don't see it! What I want is the Main Menu Black or dark grey, hover of main menu red, active burgendy and dropdown items dark grey and to turn orange or something when you hover over sub menu items. HELP!!!

Here is my custom css content in rt_chimera_custom:

.menu-block .menu-item-bg {
      color: #252525;
      }

.menu-block .gf-menu.l1 > li:hover > .item .menu-item-bg, .menu-block .gf-menu.l1 > li:focus > .item .menu-item-bg {
      color: #750101!important;
      }

.menu-block .gf-menu.l1 > li.active > .item .menu-item-bg {
      color: #ce0000!important;
      }

.module-content ul.menu li:hover a {
      color: #10008a!important;
      }

.menu-block .menu-item-bg li:hover {
      color: #ce0000;
      }
    • Chris Norman, CEO
      Kraftwurx.com
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry Template Override Main Menu Item hover state color

Posted 7 years 3 weeks ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion > Gantry Framework" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Use this code...
      .menu-block .gf-menu .dropdown li:hover > .item .menu-item-bg, .menu-block .gf-menu .dropdown li:focus > .item .menu-item-bg {
          color: pink;
      }

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds