Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Change the color of h2 tags

• Change the color of h2 tags

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • I feel insanely stupid asking this but all I want to do is color the H2 tags in Gemini.

I tried a custom css in the Theme > Style > Base Outline > Page Settings - nothing
      I tried in the custom.css file custom > css-compiled - nothing
      I tried in teh scss > gemini > styles > _typography.scss - nothing

Don't get me wrong here, I LOVE GANTRY 5, but doesn't it seem silly that things have gotten "so cool" we can't easily take care of 1990 coding commands? 27+ years later and adding a global color to an H2 tag requires a forum topic!

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this.

This is not the time and place but this is why the WIX's and Squarespaces are going to beat us...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Change the color of h2 tags

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Which H2 tags specifically? H2 tags are use in all sorts of different contexts and will have different styling.

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Could you please post a URL to your site (this can be done in the secure area tab if you prefer) so we can look for you. Without a link to page where the problem is on your site it is quite hard for us to provide the best solution due to so many variables. We try to provide file names and line numbers for code changes and if changes have already been made then our advice may be incorrect.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds