Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Bugs With Gantry Layout Page

• SOLVED Bugs With Gantry Layout Page

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • Trying to work on my business website and I'm using the Interstellar theme. I wanted to edit the default Interstellar layout to redesign the old website 'Home' page, however, when I clicked on the 'Layout' button, it wouldn't load, and Gantry stays on the 'Styles' page with a perpetual, never-ending loading symbol on the 'Layout' button. Why is this happening? I have ensured that everything is updated.

You are not authorised to see this attachment.
  • Re: SOLVED Bugs With Gantry Layout Page

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • I have the same issue with Antares.....and other templates.

I have always been happy with RT --but this issue and the lack of moderation on this topic is very disappointing.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Bugs With Gantry Layout Page

Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    • Michael Campbell - Please note that by the other member answering your post it took you out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and you therefore had to wait longer for an RT response.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    • advergroup - if you answer other members topics or your own it will take us longer to respond as it removed you from our "no replies" list. Therefore we are under the impression that your topic is being answered. We do review topics that are in the process of being answered periodically but it will take us longer to find the topics that have been answered by members rather than moderators.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • Thanks MrT.

Apologies for missing your response, but have used the time well to (1) update everything we thought might be a problem and (2) have a well-earned Christmas break. Now we are back again. Have placed a password in the secure section. Would love your help and advice.

Regards,
      Michael
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Could I have a url to go with the login details please.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok that's fixed for you now. We had an issue in G5.4.6 release which caused this. We've now fixed this in the CI build of Gantry 5 and it will be in the next official release. So, I've installed the CI Build on your site for now http://gantry.org/downloads .

I also noticed that you were using V1.0.0 of Versla so I updated that to latest V1.1.1 too.

Regards, Mark.

• Thanks Mark. Much appreciated. Michael

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds