Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Desactivar el modo resposive desde framework

• Desactivar el modo resposive desde framework

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Estimados, no hablo ingles talvez puedan apoyarme. Mi problema es que en un framework de plantillas anteriores al actual se podía desactivar facilmente el modo resposive de la plantilla y definir un tamaño, pero en la versión actual del framework no lo encuentro, utilizo la plantilla CALLISTO y el Gantry Framework 5.2.3.
      Gracias de antemano por el apoyo.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Desactivar el modo resposive desde framework

• Hi Jose
      and welcome to the forums
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Jose Fernandez Maluquis wrote:
      Estimados, no hablo ingles talvez puedan apoyarme. Mi problema es que en un framework de plantillas anteriores al actual se podía desactivar facilmente el modo resposive de la plantilla y definir un tamaño, pero en la versión actual del framework no lo encuentro, utilizo la plantilla CALLISTO y el Gantry Framework 5.2.3.
      Gracias de antemano por el apoyo.

RocketTheme is a global community of developers and designers, however to ensure the Forum is properly moderated and accessible to all, please post in English only.
      Please check forum rules
      Please limit other languages to well known (or translated) short quotes or phrases and use only when appropriate in the situation.

Thanks for your understanding.
  • Re: Desactivar el modo resposive desde framework

• Hello, I need help to disable responsive mode callisto template using the Gantry Framework 5.2.3 in previous versions was simple, now I can not find the option.

Thanks for the support.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Desactivar el modo resposive desde framework

• Jose Fernandez Maluquis wrote:
      Hello, I need help to disable responsive mode callisto template using the Gantry Framework 5.2.3 in previous versions was simple, now I can not find the option.

Thanks for the support.

You can't disable Responsive mode with Gantry 5 as its built-in. You could try using a lot of CSS to force the template to fixed width. May I ask why you need a Fixed layout?

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds