Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Responsive Logo on Smartphones

• Responsive Logo on Smartphones

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hello guys.
      I use Fresco/Rockettheme with Gantry v4.1.29 and Joomla 3.4.1.
      When I use my Website-Logo on the Gantry-Form in Joomla (custom), there is a problem with the mobile version.
      On the laptop screen, it looks perfect for me, but on the smartphone screen there is only half of the logo.

Thanks in advance.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Responsive Logo on Smartphones

• If this is a site that is online (just installed, dev or live) could you please supply a link in the Public or SECURE part of your reply so we can better diagnose the issue?
      It makes our suggestions more accurate if we see the actual coding of your site.
  • Re: Responsive Logo on Smartphones

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Responsive Logo on Smartphones

• Projekt Lienz-Nord wrote:
      Access info provided.

I tried on my Nexus Android and it was fine for me. What device are you seeing this on?
      You also have an issue with your Search module overlaying your logo so that most of it is unclickable. Your layout distribution could be better adjusted to suit the module widths your using. In your Template Manager -> Layouts -> HEADER module position -> try this setting
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
      . Also disable the FORCE positions setting as you won't need it with the properly adjusted layout.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds