Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Links in RokSprocket showcase

• mecsys
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Links in RokSprocket showcase

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • I have a Joomla 2.5.14 installation that has been rather inactive for awhile: anitawoodward.com/cmsaw/
      I am having a problem with links in the RokSprocket Features with Showcase theme. The links are loaded in the Link field, but I've also tried just setting Default Link to article and they don't work.

before I asked for help on the links, I wanted to make sure I was on the latest version of each component (RokSprocket, RokBox, etc.) but the Update in Extensions Manager is giving me errors saying "invalid Extension" or some variation on that.
      is there a place i can check to see what the latest version of each of these modules/component/plugins works for 2.5.14?

thanks
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Links in RokSprocket showcase

• You really need to upgrade to Joomla 2.5.28 for security reasons...

www.rockettheme.com/joomla/extensions/roksprocket
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • mecsys
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• will do that. hadn't realized there was a new update, let alone one so far from the one we were on.
      Joomla Update in the admin says that 2.5.14 is the latest.
      i know this is more a Joomla question, but would you know why that's not showing the most recent?

thanks
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Go to Extensions > Updates >

Purge Cache
      Find Updates
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds