Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry randomly broke my site

• SOLVED Gantry randomly broke my site

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Hello,

I was going to make a couple of changes to my site when I was presented with an error ( www.shamidesigns.com ).

This is the pastebin: pastebin.com/Pd2MLfBT

I've tried a lot of the options I've read around (changing PHP version, updating Gantry stuff, etc.) but nothing has worked. It also happened on another site I worked on www.inlandempiremsa.com .

Any ideas?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry randomly broke my site

• Your site is working fine? what is the issue that you see?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry randomly broke my site

• Hi,

I got a virus/malware warning when going to the inlandempiremsa site (:

• @ MrT, it ended up being infected files. I had to restore a backup to get things working.

@ Tim Burkart, you're right :( A bunch of my sites were infected (it's happened before) and I don't know where the exploit is. Do you guys know where I canf ind somebody or a service that can help me secure everything?

• Hi Kareem,

sucuri.net is a great service for site protection and cleanup. Also, I recommend installing Akeeba Admin Tools for protection against basic exploits. Your web host should also be security minded. Not all web hosts are.
    • The following users have thanked you: MrT

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry randomly broke my site

• As Tim said - Akeeba Admin Tools is (in my opinion) the best security plugin to add to your site.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds