Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry update removes all archived articles?

• Gantry update removes all archived articles?

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • After updating gantry to 4.1.25 all the archived articles, normally displayed on this page (see link below)

shoalrescue.com.au/resources/archives

dissapear?

I have restored site from back up, as I'm not sure what's happening here? But it is definitely related to the gantry update.

After the update when I load this page nothing but the filter menu appears at the top?

Any ideas please?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry update removes all archived articles?

• Gantry would not remove archived articles. But I would need to see this issue as to why they not displaying - perhaps you can clone the site somewhere and provide a link so that I may compare before and after update?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Gantry update removes all archived articles?

• OK, will do, I'll send you a link to compare, I won't get a chance to do it until tomorrow night though, but I'll message you when done and send you the links. Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry update removes all archived articles?

• Ok, no problem - just post the link when you're ready.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds