Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Error: GANTRY_INITIALIZED_FROM

• Error: GANTRY_INITIALIZED_FROM

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • I'm seeint repeated errors in my jcalpro.debug file

DEBUG gantry GANTRY_INITIALIZED_FROM

I don't know if its' connected, but when I turn debugging on, the front end crashes with 500 error:

JDATABASEMYSQLI::QUERY: 1054 - UNKNOWN COLUMN 'ALIAS' IN 'WHERE CLAUSE' SQL=SELECT ID FROM JML_ASSETS WHERE ALIAS = 'ROOT'
      RT_ERROR_TITLE
      RT_ERROR_MESSAGE

I haven't been able to determine if the two are connected. Anyone got ideas???
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Error: GANTRY_INITIALIZED_FROM

• Is your site broken?

Have you consulted JCAL Pro?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Error: GANTRY_INITIALIZED_FROM

• No, the site works fine. And, I haven't consulted JCalPro people yet. Next step. The 500 error with RT_ERROR_TITLE AND RT_ERROR_MESSAGE intrigued me.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Art Shotwell wrote:
      No, the site works fine. And, I haven't consulted JCalPro people yet. Next step. The 500 error with RT_ERROR_TITLE AND RT_ERROR_MESSAGE intrigued me.

A "500 internal server error" is a very generic error that means a URL you've requested couldn't be accessed. The error is actually on the server side and NOT in the Joomla/Theme code. One of the more common occurences that can raise this error are if you've updated your Joomla/Theme installation and are using a newer PHP version but some code references an older version of PHP. Also installing a new plugin, if not well written, could corrupt the .htaccess file. And there are MANY more than can cause this error.

The best way to get a handle is too work with your hosting provider. Start by reviewing your Apache error logs. You could also do some basic debugging by backing up your current .htaccess file to your HDD. Then on the server copy delete all the code and save. See if this resolves the issue. If so then it's one of the lines of .htaccess code that is causing the issue.

• Good ideas... Thank you... I did move this site from J1.5 to J2.5 with a new template. .htaccess looks like any Joomla .htaccess file. I'll see if I can get Apache error logs from my host. I have shared hosting. Thanks
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Art Shotwell wrote:
      Good ideas... Thank you... I did move this site from J1.5 to J2.5 with a new template. .htaccess looks like any Joomla .htaccess file. I'll see if I can get Apache error logs from my host. I have shared hosting. Thanks

Check your Cpanel or Plesk panel. If your on Windows.... :(

• I do have CPanel (and WHM, in fact). These are the errors I see there. Don't seem a problem though...

[Tue Sep 02 16:52:26 2014] [error] [client 67.183.72.42] File does not exist: /home/anacorte/public_html/404.shtml
      [Tue Sep 02 16:52:26 2014] [error] [client 67.183.72.42] File does not exist: /home/anacorte/public_html/images/favicon.ico
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Art Shotwell wrote:
      I do have CPanel (and WHM, in fact). These are the errors I see there. Don't seem a problem though...

[Tue Sep 02 16:52:26 2014] [error] [client 67.183.72.42] File does not exist: /home/anacorte/public_html/404.shtml
      [Tue Sep 02 16:52:26 2014] [error] [client 67.183.72.42] File does not exist: /home/anacorte/public_html/images/favicon.ico

Nothing there :(
      I assume you have the latest version of Gantry and Jcalpro so a little searching has found a ticket which has not been resolved yet. I shall PESTER the devs tomorrrow.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • Peter W
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Pete

• Art Shotwell wrote:
      Good ideas... Thank you... I did move this site from J1.5 to J2.5 with a new template. .htaccess looks like any Joomla .htaccess file. I'll see if I can get Apache error logs from my host. I have shared hosting. Thanks

When you say "move the site", moved from a different server and account name? As this could also be an account ownership issue as well. Are you able to SSH into the account? Run > ls -la[file permissions] as well.

Are you able to SSH into the account? Run > ls -la
    • Miles of Smiles!

Pete

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds