Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

ACF & Custom Wordpress Template Page

• Dave
    • Rocketeer
    • Print, Web & SEO

ACF & Custom Wordpress Template Page

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • I'm using Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) to add additional fields to the Wordpress User profiles pages. I need to create a new page that will output those users and their fields to a page. So it will basically be a page that has a list of members:

Name > Contact info > Years of experience > Credentials (current or expired)

I can't find a guide how to create a custom template page - not a post. I looked throught the Gantry docs but nothing. Can someone give me some idea how to create a custom template page for Gantry Wordpress? I'm using Alerion but can't post in that forum anymore.

If someone has experience with ACF it would be great hearing from you!
    • Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Dave.
    • Dave
    • Rocketeer
    • Print, Web & SEO

Re: ACF & Custom Wordpress Template Page

• I found this page, and while it seemed a great resource, appears someone omitted some crucial code:

www.joomlavision.com/creating-custom-pag...te-gantry-wordpress/

Midway down the article it mentions, "Add this line into the commented section at the top:" - whatever it is referring to is missing.
      Further down the same thing, "In the Main Body section, find this code:"

Could someone from RT read over this article and fill in the blanks for me so I have a solid set of instructions on how to create my own Page Template?
    • Dave
    • Rocketeer
    • Print, Web & SEO

Re: ACF & Custom Wordpress Template Page

• No one from RT can help me fill in the blanks here or point me to a docs page???

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds