Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Positions and width module don´t setup - Chapelco Template.

• Edhi

SOLVED Positions and width module don´t setup - Chapelco Template.

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Hello.
      Please a need a basic help, because I am very frsutrated with this. I have follow all guide documents ( www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/j...configure/layouts.md ) . I have tried to much days to solve this, but I can´t more. I have get Chapelco Template to design a website. The problem is very simple: The behavior module position (example "Utility") is inconsistent and unpredictable referent to LAYOUT tab in Manage Templates options. Sometimes it makes effect but when you try to change (positions o width) it doe´n work properly. Here is the captured what I´m telling you ( ideasolutions.ec/moduloChapelco.html )

At firts I have tryied it in a production web, then I´m testing in other server, to ensure and compare, but the result is the same, also with diferent browsers.

Moved to secure tab for security purposes - David Goode

Please it is very urgent, because I have out time to this proyect. The objetive is to buil a web similar to this www.issfa.mil.ec/ , but if the modules don´t get asigned positions it is dificult to continue. Thankyou very much.
      Addicional inquires:
      This is my first experiencie with template with LESS technology . I would like help How I can reduce the space BETWEEN módule (like thishttp://www.issfa.mil.ec/). Because the default space is very long.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Kat05.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: SOLVED Positions and width module don´t setup - Chapelco Template.

• Hi there,

I just logged in and saw settings were 6|2|2|2 and then I went and cleared cache at template and then went to system maintenance and cleared cache there, refreshed browser and layout was displayed correctly.

So far as I can see everything is working correctly. Clearing cache is important.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • Edhi

Re: SOLVED Positions and width module don´t setup - Chapelco Template.

• Very an Very So much thankyou. The secret is SYSTEM Clear cache. I was getting crazy, but now I can Sleep good.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds