Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity

• [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,
      I'm receiving this error intermittently backend and frontend.

Error displaying the error page: String could not be parsed as XML: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity "mywebsite/libraries/rokcommon/config/joomla.xml" (in n/a - line 0, column 0)

What is very strange is (1.) if I clear the sessions table, it fixes the problem for a time. (2.) I might receive the error in Chrome, but not Firefox or the reverse. Currently, no error in FF, but Chrome is failing. In 20 minutes, it could be the reverse.

I do have some NoNumber extensions installed and have had conflicts with Gantry in the past. I uninstalled Adv Module Manager in hopes it would solve the issue, but it has not. All of my RocketTheme templates, Gantry, and extentions are up to date.

PHP Built On Windows NT WDSCCCWEB11 6.1 build 7601 (Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition Service Pack 1) i586
      Database Version 5.6.12-log
      Database Collation utf8_general_ci
      PHP Version 5.4.16
      Web Server Apache/2.4.4 (Win32) OpenSSL/0.9.8y PHP/5.4.16
      WebServer to PHP Interface apache2handler
      Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.2.3 Stable [ Ember ] 6-March-2014 14:30 GMT
      Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
    • Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by hotmango.me.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Hi there,

These type of intermittent problems can be a nightmare to track down. Very often it is a server setting. I see you are using apache2handler and I have seen some site issues with that. Can you change that to cgi-fcgi and see if problem continues?

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds