0 items Join Now

Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object

• DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • dkirmis wrote:
      Should I do this for all of my sites on GoDaddy?
      Only the ones you have issues with.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • dkirmis
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Joomla forum is down. What did this article say? I am having issues...created a php.ini and turned APC off in it, but now my rokgallery modules are gone. No win here...either I have fatal errors or PDO driver errors.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• dkirmis wrote:
      Joomla forum is down. What did this article say? I am having issues...created a php.ini and turned APC off in it, but now my rokgallery modules are gone. No win here...either I have fatal errors or PDO driver errors.

It's back up now.
    • dkirmis
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I still can't into it, but just to let anyone else with this issue know ... I called GoDaddy, and they told me to change my PHP version to 5.4 (not native), and then you get a selection panel to choose what you want installed. PDO and PDO-MySql are checked by default (and APC is off) so I set that as my default and saved it, and the fatal error went away...and my rokgallery came back. Cindy at GoDaddy is the gal to talk to...she knows her stuff! She helped me with some other issues as well.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• dkirmis wrote:
      I still can't into it, but just to let anyone else with this issue know ... I called GoDaddy, and they told me to change my PHP version to 5.4 (not native), and then you get a selection panel to choose what you want installed. PDO and PDO-MySql are checked by default (and APC is off) so I set that as my default and saved it, and the fatal error went away...and my rokgallery came back. Cindy at GoDaddy is the gal to talk to...she knows her stuff! She helped me with some other issues as well.

For the life of me I don't understand why Godaddy hasn't fixed this by now as this issue was raised over a year ago. Great that you sorted it out though.
  • Re: Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Hello

I have the same problem in my website :
      Fatal error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object in /home/d3vel0p1ng3sky/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/include.php on line 24

The error is randomly when a load my site.

This is the website. www.eskyhq.com

Host: Godaddy
      Joomla: The latest Version

please help me with this as soon as posible.

Thanks
    • Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Nuria Sanchez.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Nuria Sanchez - the only suggestion we can really make is already here in this topic. Namely, disable apc caching or ask Godaddy to do it for you. What php version are you on too?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • dkirmis
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Also, make sure PDO and Mysql-PDO are enabled. If it's GoDaddy, you can change the PHP version to 5.4 native and it gives you a screen with these options to check on or off. This fixed all of my site errors like this.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You do need PDO enabled that is true, but not having it enabled won't be causing the "overloaded function" - that will be apc caching.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds