Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Delete the mobile version of the website

• as
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Delete the mobile version of the website

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Hello everybody.

First of all, I wanted to congratulate the designers of the gantry framework. It's simply excellent, extremely flexible and easy to handle.

The only thing I could not do is delete the mobile version of the website. Indeed I want that a visitor connects to the site, instead of the mobile version appears I want the normal version of the site is displayed.

So if someone can help me solve this problem then I will be glad that for several days I have been blocking this problem.

Thank you so much for your help.
      Also I speak French, I use a translator to translate into English
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Delete the mobile version of the website

• First let me say that doing this is the wrong thing to be doing. When most of the internet is accessed via a mobile device nowadays, your visitors will expect your website to work well on mobile and will most likely leave when they just see a desktop display that they have to swipe around the page and zoom in and out of.

You also didn't state what template you are using or provide a link to your site?

Also, there is no "mobile version" is the same version of your site with the elements on the page rearranged in a manner that is more conducive to mobile device.

Nevertheless if you really what to do this set all the breakpoint values to the maximum width of the template you wish to show and set the mobile menu breakpoint to 1rem. base outline > styles > breakpoints.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by MrT.
    • The following users have thanked you: as

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • as
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hello MrT

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

I do not think we understood each other.
      First here is the link to the site in question: www.yeyasso.com
      I use the last version of wordpress
      Gantry 5.4.23
      Requiem (v1.2.2 / rt_requiem)

When you log in there is a version of the site that appears first, however the display is not correct. All items are not displayed. You need to click on the link "SHOW THE FULL VERSION OF THE SITE" so that the real mobile and responsive version of the site is displayed.

The site in question is responsive, and this is very well managed by GANTRY and the REQUIEME theme.
      My goal is not to delete the mobile version but to make it appear on mobile.

I hope I have been as clear as possible, otherwise I will be able to give you more explanation
      Again, thank you very much for your answer
    • Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by as. Reason: I provided login details
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I still don't think I understand you but you didn't provide login details so I can't check anything anyway?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • as
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I edit my last post
      I provided login details
    • Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by as.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That is nothing to do with the RT template. That appears to be a plugin that you have installed causing that. Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.

• as
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to as, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I deactivated your "jetpack" extension and then it works fine. I left it disabled so you can see for yourself.

Regards, Mark.

• as
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Yes yes
      That's exactly what I wanted. Wahoo is amazing! I think this is my last use of JETPACK.
      Mille thanks you Mr. Mr
      You took your time to analyze all my website and tell me what's going wrong, and I find that impressive. May God give you a hundredfold!
      This Rocketheme site and its Gantry extension are the best.
      MrT Thank you again and very soon!

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds