Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

• SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hello,

Website in wuestion is www.divcibare.org.rs . It is using latest version of Gantry 4 on Spectral theme.

I have updated theme to latest version 1.2 (only modified files from changelog).

I have updated the following plugins: RokSprocket, RokCommon Library, RokAjaxSearch. I have also updated Rokbox from 2.50.10 to 2.50.11 but then code that i have applied in theme functions.php so i can insert Wordpress gallery and have Rokbox effect isn't working so i have reverted to 2.50.10.

Before doing any update i had problems with Gantry widgets, i could use only default settings but widgets wouldn't save...

Now i have much bigger problem because suddenly my sidebar widgets suddenly disappeared. PLease check here www.divcibare.org.rs/divcibare-smestaj

I have tried to add them again and they show up but after some time they disappear again.

On homepage Roksprocket widget FP - RokSprocket - Showcase (Rotator in header) isn't working and showing only one image and Roksprocket widget FP Popular features isn't working as expected, it is only showing 4 images without text and not changing.

I have tried to disable plugins but that didn;t work.

English version is working on frontend www.divcibare.org.rs/en/ but has the same problems and i haven't done any update...

Please help me to resolve this if you can.

Thank you in advance,

Branislav
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by banjavrujci.
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

• Re: SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

• Hello Damir, here are login details:
    • Web development & design, online marketing and search engine optimization services Optimizacija sajta za pretrazivace - Optimizacija sajta
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry problem - Broken website, widgets disappearing and not saving

• Forgot to say that mobile menu isn't working also...
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Posted 6 years 2 months ago

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators

• I have transfered changed files from version Spectral 1.2 again but still the same:

/gizmos/helper.php
      /less/menu.less
      /widgets/branding.php
      /widgets/loginbutton.php
      /widgets/loginform.php
      /widgets/logo.php
      /widgets/popupbutton.php
      /widgets/recentcomments.php
      /widgets/recentposts.php
      /widgets/social.php
      /widgets/totop.php
      /MD5SUMS
      /style.css
      /templateDetails.xml
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Hello,

Looks a bit better now, but still there are two problems:

When i save in default widgets override roksprocket showcase for all pages (rotator sve strane) it is showing the same on frontpage although for front page it is set to be fp roksprocket showcase. I have tried to go to frontpage widgets and resave but still nothing. I save in showcase position fp roksprocket showcase but it is not showing on frontpage. When i try to leave i am getting a dialog "are you sure you want to leave this page? Settings may not be saved..."

Second thing is when i go to roksprocket items and click on any of them it looks totally broken... Please see the attachment.

Thanks

Branislav
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds