Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Add widget to Gantry 5

• Add widget to Gantry 5

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • Hello,
      I are ussing Galatea Template and I want to add a new widget - tc logo slider -
      How do I do for adding this widget into the Gantry.
      I need to put this widget for ussing in showcase the page portfolio.
      Could you help me to understand how I need to add to the layour
      Thanks!!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Add widget to Gantry 5

• Use the Widget Position Particle on your given Outline 's Layout Manager to create a new Position that will show up in your WordPress Widgets Screen then just drag your 3rd Party widget into that new position :)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Add widget to Gantry 5

• Thank Matt, the problem is that the new widget, not appear in available widgets, so I can´t drag the 3rd Party widget into that new position.
      Why the new widgets don't appear in availables widgets? I installed about instructions. The widgets is TC Logo Slider.
      Thanks so much your help!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Add widget to Gantry 5

• Please ask TC Logo Slider why their widget isn't showing up in Available Widgets after you install their plugin
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds